Bambo Nature nappies have all the features of traditional disposable nappies, but with the added benefits of being kinder to your baby's skin and better for the environment.
The products are made from quality materials and represent a new generation of environmentally friendly nappies.
The nappies are very soft due to the textile-like back and top sheet and feels extra soft on baby’s skin.
- Very soft! Due to Bambo Nature’s cloth-like back and top sheet, the nappy feels soft on baby’s skin.
- Flexible side panels with stretch for easy fit
- Super absorbent and a top-dry system that ensures a fast absorption and dry surface
- Perfect body fit enhancing baby’s freedom of movement
- Thin and breathable! Thinner than ever, and the textile-like back sheet ensures that baby’s skin an breathe to prevent irritation
- Bambo Nature is available in six sizes to suit all ages from birth until your child is fully toilet trained and no longer needs a nappy
- Holds environmental Nordic Swan Eco-Label
- Dermatologically tested
- Fluff from FSC certified forests
- Fully recyclable packaging
Bambo Nature eco nappies are manufactured in a production facility where 95% of the production waste is recycled, making Bambo Nature one of the most eco-friendly nappies on the market. Bambo Nature is proud to hold the Nordic Swan Eco Label and the FSC label (the mark of responsible forestry) and is also dermatologically tested.
The Bambo Nature Eco Promise:
- 100% chlorine free
- No perfumes
- No moisturising lotions
- No optical brighteners
- No phthalates
- BpA free
- No TBT, PVC, antioxidants or latex
- FSC certified woodpulp
We are so sure our nappies will last, we guarantee them for two children.
Beautiful and soft
Gorgeous soft and colourful covers and gentle snuggly cotton inserts for baby's comfort.
Saving money and without compromising the planet